vendredi 8 janvier 2021

SOCIAL MEDIA IN 2021

SOCIAL MEDIA IN 2021 -
By Bernard Bujold -
The year 2021 will totally question the role of social media in our society! 
Personally, I don't have any problems because I check at the entrance. Every day, I delete on average two or three rude comments posted on one of my 5 or 6 social media pages and, every month, I eliminate one or two contacts that are too disturbing... Just think of a social media page as the holder's living room. As much as I would never dare to go to someone else's page and be brazen, I don't tolerate any insults! 
But it is obvious that the very existence of social media will be transformed in the coming months. The two events that will have caused the change will be the current crisis in Washington and the closure of President Donald Trump's Facebook and Twitter accounts. 
Nothing lasts forever, and one has to remember that MySpace was, a few years ago, the center of the Internet universe and today it has disappeared. 
To be continued! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire