jeudi 11 juin 2020

RESTAURANTS OF SUMMER 2020


RESTAURANTS OF SUMMER 2020 - 
Par Bernard Bujold - 
I hadn't seen my neighbor and friend, a life-loving Italian, since the confinement of March! I was pleasantly surprised to see him earlier this week, briefly in the entrance of the building, and he had lost at least 100 pounds (a bit like Denis Coderre ...). The cause, my neighbor loves restaurants and everything has been closed since early spring. So he's on a forced diet... He is likely to continue losing weight this summer because, even if restaurants will be legally allowed to open from June 22, many will not open, first because it will be impossible to be profitable financially, and also because of health security measures that will make the pleasure of eating no longer there. Good luck to my neighbor... 

See story LA PRESSE   

See story LE JOURNAL DE MONTRÉAL 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire