mardi 16 juin 2020

THE PLEASURE OF LIFE...





THE PLEASURE OF LIFE... 
By Bernard Bujold - 
What's left in life if there's no more fun? 
After my Apple store on Sainte-Catherine Street, which erected a giant plywood wall in front of its window; my favourite museum on Sherbrooke Street, which has become difficult to access; my Portuguese restaurant on Peel Street, which has been closed for months; my favourite classical music radio station has disappeared from the airwaves to make way for a kind of pop-disco radio station style Travolta, whose music reminds me of the Joker coming down the stairs in the movie Batman... How far can we see all our happiness disappear from our lives and continue to be happy? 
I loved the classical radio, invented by Jean-Pierre Coallier and taken up by Grégory Charles. 
Closing it is for me as a personal mourning! 
SEE STORY CLOSURE 
SEE STORY JEAN PIERRE COALLIER

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire