vendredi 19 juin 2020

THE PLEASURE OF COFFEE...


THE PLEASURE OF COFFEE... 
By Bernard Bujold -
For the past few years, my favorite coffee shop in Montreal was the NESPRESSO on Crescent Street. I liked to go there because the atmosphere was pleasant. 
The confinement changed everything. 
I wanted to revisit my favourite café on the eve of the first day of summer 2020, and I thought I was on a spaceship, like Commander Picard's ENTERPRISE. A little more and I was offered a hologram coffee! If the outside window hasn't changed, the inside welcome is everything but that of a coffee shop. 
I was able to leave with a ration of capsules, but I had to wait until I got home to enjoy it, in the company of Ulysses and the herd... 
Have a good summer 2020! 
SEE PHOTOS 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire