mercredi 10 juin 2020

THE PILLARS OF SOCIETY


THE PILLARS OF SOCIETY... - 
By Bernard Bujold - 
Half of the pillars of the society in which I lived became outcasts and the symbol of exception and talent that they represented disappeared as if it had never existed. 
The last to fall is Edgar Fruitier... 
In Edgar's case, I briefly rubbed shoulders with him during his activities as a great connoisseur and collector of classical music records. 
I've been in contact with many of society's symbols, including Gilbert Rozon; Eric Salvail; and Marcel Brisebois, the father of the Musée d'Art contemporain de Montréal. I often tell myself that perhaps it would have been better for me to be alone on the shore of a lake than to be badly surrounded! But how to know? 
If there's a conclusion, it's that the people we meet are not always who we think they are... Fortunately for my peace of mind, I had never met Gabriel Wortman, the millionaire denturist from Nova Scotia, who killed more than twenty people last April (2020). It is said that he was very appreciated by his clients and even that some ladies brought him cakes when they visited him, so much they loved his kindness... 
SEE STORY EDGAR FRUITIER

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire