jeudi 12 juin 2014

FREEDOM - A history of 10 years about a Canadian passport


Bernard Bujold (LeStudio1.com) -
I'm free for the next 10 years, at least with my passport...
Indeed, I just got my new Canadian passport that I did renew for the maximum allowed.
A period of 10 years! It is a long period in a personal life as it is in the life of a society. What will be different in June 2024? An impossible question to answer!
But hey, I'm sure at least of some form of freedom for the next decade as a passport is all about freedom! If I get tired of Stephen Harper, Philippe Couillard or Denis Coderre, I can always pack my bags and leave the country for elsewhere.
Freedom of the passport is of course illusory but as life is an illusion, then I am free!
Photo 1: Bernard Bujold and her new passport;
See Passport Canada website ;

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire