vendredi 14 novembre 2014

GÉRARD DEPARDIEU - ÇA S'EST FAIT COMME ÇA! - THE BOOK OF THE YEAR 2014


Bernard Bujold (LeStudio1) - 
Gerard Depardieu's autobiography is available in bookstores in Quebec and it is a wonderful book for three reasons! 
1. Gerard talks about himself in the simplest way but very openly. He tells us why his friendship with Vladimir Putin, his vision of the life of actor and businessman, his passion for the land, his love for his children and especially his love of freedom. 
2. Gerard and I got the same philosophy of life and we are from the same generation. If I wrote a book about my life, I would like to send the same message conveyed by Gerard for his children and friendsé In one sentence: "We must live and be happy!" 
3. This book arrives in bookstores just before Christmas and New Year. It is an excellent choice of gift for friends. For me, this is the gift I will offer it because I consider this book to be an exceptional book and the "Book of the Year 2014 '. 
Happy reading and thank you to Gerard for the offer.
PHOTO 1: COVER OF THE BOOK;
PHOTO 2 AND 3: Gérard Depardieu;
SEE STORY ABOUR THE BOOK IN PARIS MATCH;

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire