mardi 20 octobre 2015

ELECTIONS CANADA 2015 - VICTORY OF JUSTIN TRUDEAU


By Bernard Bujold- 
According to my vision of political life, there are two parts to any government anywhere in the world. Part 1, the election; and Part 2, the management. 
I love election part which I compare to a sports competition. The challenge is to predict the winner! 
I sensed a majority government by Justin Trudeau already two weeks before the voting day and on election day, Monday, October 19, I predicted at 6 pm (online at 7:30 p.m.) a majority of 180 MPs for Justin Trudeau, 108 MPs for Stephen Harper, 50 for Thomas Mulcair, and none for Gilles Duceppe ... 
I have not won in the details of the figures, but I won in the order the horses! 
Does Justin Trudeau will be a good Prime Minister? For him to prove it and fulfill it. 
I think Justin is someone that surprises and it makes me think of Donald Trump. 
The philosophy of the new Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau, is similar directly to the leadership candidate of American Republicans, Donald Trump. Indeed, both advocate "Overcoming the fear of change and innovation through better effort." 
One may think that the present society is sympathetic to that philosophy and it is a safe bet that Donald Trump will be elected President of the United States, ensuring that the new politics in North America (Canada and USA) will become a case of self-confidence! 
Finally, I am very pleased with the re-election of Ruth Ellen Brosseau. I predicted her victory because she is a real good person who took seriously the responsibility that her voters had entrusted to her. 
Congratulations to all the candidates of the 2015 election, winners and losers, and for the rest: To be continued...
Photo 1: Canadian Parliament;
Photos 2 and 3: Horse racing on the Longchamps track;
Photo 4: Justin Trudeau;
Photo 5: Justin Trudeau and his wife;
Photo 6: Ruth Ellen Brosseau, Stephen Harper, Gilles Duceppe and Thomas Mulcair;
Photo 7: Justin Trudeau and Donald Trump;
Photo 8: Bernard Bujold at the polling Notre Dame Basilica Montreal;
SEE STORY CBC
SEE PHOTO ALBUM ELECTIONS
SEE PHOTOS OF VOTING DAY;

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire