mardi 28 juin 2016

BIRTHDAY 2016: MUSIC, SINGING, WINE, FISH AND... DONALD TRUMP


By Bernard Bujold - 
The date of 28 June means another year that is added to my life story. 
This year I decided to upset tradition and, instead of "blowing" the candles, I have "lit" them... 
My philosophy of life is simple! I think there are three important moments in life: birth, death and the now. The now moment is an in between two and consists of anecdotes that are sometimes pleasant, sometimes unpleasant, but in any case, these events will pass and become memories. Life events are like doors or windows that open to other doors and windows; other anecdotes of our life story. 
For my birthday in 2016, I had a chance, early on Tuesday morning June 28, 2016, to be wished Happy Birthday with songs and beautiful music, in addition of course of candles and the famous miracle of fish and wine... 
I even had an “magic” appearance by Donald! 
Thank you to everyone for your good wishes and birthday thoughts! 
 SEE PICTURES ;

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire