mardi 11 octobre 2016

ANECDOTES ABOUT GOOGLE, PIERRE PÉLADEAU AND INTERNET MAGIC ...


By Bernard Bujold-
About once a month I receive emails or comments about texts or photographs I have published on the Internet sometimes a few years back. I'm always surprised that the Internet and technology are becoming a little eternal life in time ... 
The last correspondence I have received this week is that of a former employee of the Philadelphia Journal (1977-1981) who was trying to trace a fellow of her time. By doing a Google search, she came across the name of the colleague in my biography of Pierre Péladeau published in 2003, read it and then contacted me to try to reach her former colleague and friend. I forwarded the email correspondence with the friend to the lady and she got in touch with him. 
CONCLUSION: The technology is often magical and sometimes it bring us close to eternity ... 
www.lestudio1.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire