vendredi 5 mai 2017

PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION FRANCE 2017 - THE CHOICE


PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION FRANCE 2017 - 
By Bernard Bujold - 
The second round vote on Sunday, May 7, 2017 for the election to the French Presidency is very similar to the vote of November 2016 in the United States. Indeed, the choice to be made is among two candidates, none of which makes the rally among the voters... 
Personally, I put on Marine Le Pen as the winner, not because of her program but because of the media! Over the last decade or so, when media and polling firms predict a result, they are usually mistaken because they have lost the connector wire with the population. 
I used my method with Justin Trudeau and later with Donald Trump. I won in both cases.   
To be continued Sunday in France to see if my method of prediction is still effective and perfect at the level of the result... 
See analysis Le Devoir

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire