mercredi 25 octobre 2017

ELECTIONS 2017 FOR MONTREAL MAYOR - PROJECTIONS


ELECTIONS 2017 FOR MONTREAL MAYOR - PROJECTIONS 
By Bernard Bujold - 
I love politics and I like to project in advance the results of the candidate I envision winning. 
I always start from my instinct using the momentum of the campaign to evaluate the winner. 
I had projected Donald Trump's 2016 victory at 300 votes and he had 306; I projected in 2015 a victory by Justin Trudeau with 180 seats and he had 184; and previously in 2014, I had also projected the victory of Philippe Couillard at 70 deputies and he had 70 but, I am more discreet about him, because I did not vote for him... 
As of October 25, 2017, I therefore project 45 elected on 65 for Valérie Plante, an absolute majority of 2/3 for the next mayor of Montreal! 
How much will Denis Coderre will have elected? Less than 20 if we take into account the 4 or 5 elected to be independent. 
Advance voting takes place on Sunday, October 29, and the official vote on Sunday, November 5. 
Long live the political projections! 
SEE PROJECTIONS DONALD TRUMP 
SEE PROJECTIONS JUSTIN TRUDEAU 
SEE PROJECTIONS PHILIPPE COUILLARD 
SEE SURVEY 2017

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire