dimanche 14 janvier 2018

MONTREAL IN 2018


MONTREAL IN 2018 - 
By Bernard Bujold - 
I love walking around the city and visiting my favorite stores. 
However, I had a big surprise when I wanted to stop last Saturday (January 13th) to have a coffee in the basement at Ogilvy on Ste-Catherine Street! Indeed, the basement is completely closed for the renovations and the redevelopment of the various shops. Fortunately, Louis Vuitton is holding the fort, or what's left of it! 
But my surprise was far from over... 
I wanted to continue to the galleries of Place Ville Marie and there, THE real surprise, all shops, except two or three like the pharmacy, are covered with white plywood! Even Renaud Bray disappeared behind the walls... 
Conclusion: Montreal has become a ghost town, or invaded by extraterrestrials. 
SEE PHOTOS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire