jeudi 13 décembre 2018

THE ELVES DISCOVERS THE READING - HOLIDAY SEASON 2018


THE ELVES DISCOVER THE READING... 
By Bernard Bujold -
Santa's Elves have discovered reading... 
I helped them make their choice of books for the holiday season 2018: 
1. LOUISE PENNY and her new polar whose riddles are really unpredictable but of a quite logical reality(the action takes place in part in the Golden Square Mile of Montreal);  
2. MAN'S SEARCH FOR MEANING, the book that MARIA SHARAPOVA made me discover; 
3. 12 RULES FOR LIFE, my son's favorite book; 
4. LAST MAN STANDING, a novel in the style of the best TV series of the NCIS genre, FBI, SEALS, etc .; 
5. THINK AND GROW RICH, a book I have read at least twenty times since my adolescence, and which I read again today, to inspire for spiritual and financial wealth; 
6. THE SPY AND THE TRAITOR, a biographical account involving a Russian spy, a book quite appropriate at this time of the Arab Prince, Vladimir Putin and the Mueller inquiry about our friend Donald Trump. 
Happy reading during the holidays to all! 
www.lestudio1.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire