mardi 18 juin 2019

FRANÇOIS LEGAULT AT THE TOP IN 2019


FRANÇOIS LEGAULT AT THE TOP IN 2019 
By Bernard Bujold - 
Quebec Premier François Legault is at the height of his popularity according to a survey for La Presse, and according to me, he should continue to rise!  
The character surprises and positively. 
Personally, I did not vote for his party in the provincial election (October 18, 2018) but I would do so today without any restraint. 
François Legault reminds me of René Lévesque in his Quebec nationalism; of Donald Trump in his determination and sense of decision; and he displays his own personality as a discreet and sober man in his speeches. 
If I had to make a forecast, it is that François Legault will be Prime Minister for two terms, perhaps even more if he wants to! 
To be continued... 
SEE STORY

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire