lundi 11 novembre 2019

NATHALIE PETROWSKI - STORIES OF NEWSPAPERS


NATHALIE PETROWSKI - STORIES OF NEWSPAPERS 
By Bernard Bujold - 
I have just finished reading the new book: PETROWSKI: LA CRITIQUE N'A JAMAIS TUÉ PERSONNE. 
This book retraces the history of Nathalie Petrowski's career and, in the same way, the history of the three major newspapers where she was a journalist: LE JOURNAL DE MONTREAL , LE DEVOIR and LA PRESSE. 
Personally, I have known a little about each of his three major dailies and if Petrowski's book confirms my perception, the book also told me the parts of the story I didn't know... 
The look at La Presse is particularly interesting and sheds light on what has been observed from the outside as a reader over the past ten years. The transformation of the newspaper from St-Jacques Street was radical and Nathalie explains the reasons for the current moribund situation of the media, which was once a solid giant. 
Finally, in addition to serving a historical look at Montreal journalism, the book also tells us many anecdotes and gossip about her journalist's experience. A book I liked very much. 
SEE BOOK WEBSITE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire