lundi 4 mars 2013

McDonald's restaurants - A love of youth!

By Bernard Bujold (LeStudio1.com) - 
McDonald's restaurants were once the undisputed leader in fast food. During the 1980s, McDonald's was the franchise's most coveted by contractors and it is their model that was adopted by other franchises such as Tim Horton's. 
 Personally, I have always admired McDonald's and its directors in particular George Cohon who I had the pleasure of meeting in person. Today in 2013, the competition has completely transformed the economic landscape of fast food and there is not a true leader. We can no longer say that McDonald's dominates. The company has then to modify its business plan and get away from fast food to get closer to the relaxation, especially coffee and atmosphere. 
I am no longer a regular McDonald's as I have adopted other eating habits, but I still have a lot of admiration for the company. Also, when it presented last week his Week doors open with free coffee, I decided to go visit the main McDonald's in the Montreal area. A bit like someone who went to visit his old love... 
Conclusion: the coffee is excellent and I had a lot of fun to see my old friend! 
Photo 1,2 and 3: McDonald's Restaurants ;
Photo 4: Bernard Bujold - LeStudio1.com;
See photo report LeStudio.com ;

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire