mercredi 4 mai 2016

DONALD TRUMP - THE WINNER


BY BERNARD BUJOLD (LeStudio1)
Donald Trump has taken the first step to become the next president of the United States by becoming the official candidate of the Republican Party following the abandonment of Ted Cruz after the victory of Trump in Indiana. Donald Trump can now enjoy the time remaining before November to combat the Democratic Party and particularly Hillary Clinton. 
Personally, I predicted the victory of Trump for the nomination of the Republican Party since last June 2015 and I obviously predicting now his victory as future president. 
I was also very proud for my morning walk, to wear my cap MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN... 
Congratulations Donald Trump! 
Photo 1, 3, 4 and 5: Donald Trump; Photo 2: Bernard Bujold;
SEE NEW YORK TIMES ;

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire