dimanche 8 mai 2016

THE KENTUCKY DERBY 2016


BY BERNARD BUJOLD - (LeStudio1.com) 
The horse NYQUEST was the favorite and he ran as expected to be the winner of The Kentucky Derby 2016 on Saturday May 7. 
I was not at the track but I was watching on television... 
I love horses very much so I picked a horse before the race for the fun of it, the number 8 - LANI. It's a Japanese horse (owner). His name is a Hawaiian word which means “sky" Why did I bet on him to win? The odds were 30-1... I only chose it because he is pale (grey) like my other horse in politics, Donald who is blond... But color do not always means victory and my pick finished way behind! 
The winner of the Kentucky Derby 2016 is Nyquest (Number 13). 
To be continued on Saturday, May 21st with the PREAKNESS and the final race at the BELMONT STAKES in Hempstead which will be held on Saturday, June 11, near Donald Trump home in New York City... 
Picture 1: Nyquest ;
Picture 2: Bernard Bujold at the stable;
Picture 3: Lani ;
Picture 4: Donald Trump at the stable ;
Pictures 5 and 6; Horses at the Kentucky ;
SEE THE FULL HORSES LISTING KENTUCKY DERBY ;
SEE THE TRIPLE CROWN CALENDAR 2016 ;

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire