lundi 11 mars 2019

INSPIRATION BY YOUNG PEOPLE AT THE MONTREAL MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS IN 2019



INSPIRATION OF YOUNG PEOPLE AT THE MONTREAL MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS IN 2019 -
By Bernard Bujold -
I love to visit the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts because, each time, I always come back with a new inspiration. 
During my visit of the weekend, it is in a small room of exhibition in the 1st basement that I made my discovery by visiting the project TRANSFORMATION. 
It is often believed that the new generation has no motivation like us in our time! Well, we are wrong and reading the text of a young Chris 18 years deeply convinced me the opposite of my belief... 
Here is her text: 
"Hi whoever is reading this. My name is Chris and I know life is tough sometimes but I know you are strong and I want you to know if you keep going everything will work out for you. I want you to remember that if you find obstacles in life it means you are going the right way. It's a lot like how in video games, when you find an obstacle you don't just stop playing, you find a way to work around them. Just know that everything will work out. I know you are special and if you think that you are not, look in the mirror and tell yourself something nice every day until you believe it. 
I hope you have a great day. "
- Chris - 18 years old 
SEE PHOTOS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire