samedi 2 mars 2019

THE BOOK IN THE CLOSET OF THE VATICAN - 2019



THE BOOK IN THE CLOSET OF THE VATICAN 
By Bernard Bujold - 
A new book, IN THE CLOSET OF THE VATICAN, has just been released highlighting the argument that priests of the Catholic Church are 80% homosexual. 
I read the book and can conclude that it offers a detailed journalistic look at the subject, but that it is the work of a single journalist who signs the book and not a team of several authors who would have confirmed in common their research. 
Personally, I, who grew up in a presbytery in Gaspésie and where my aunt was the parish priest's servant, a canon. I never knew of a homosexual relationship in the community. My aunt would have liked me to become a priest, for free education, but I preferred a career in journalism... 
In my opinion, the church is an institution like any other, made up of men and women, and it is obvious that we must have and must still find several social trends, including homosexual, among the employees ( here the priests and the sisters). 
When I was close to the catholic religious life in the 1960s, it was more of a heterosexual side that came out and sometimes it was overflowing, and I sometimes heard about women-loving parish priests who had to leave the community priesthood. In other cases, there were also stories of single mothers whose father of their child was a priest. 
As far as homosexual networks are concerned, I personally never saw them in the church, but rather elsewhere in my workplaces as adults, especially in journalism, and when I was at Radio Canada during the 1980s. Their presence never bothered me, because I have always been recognized as a "passionate" lover of beautiful women and a sexual heterosexual . 
We will have to wait and see if the book IN THE CLOSET OF THE VATICAN will become a reference work or a simple book of entertainment. 
To be continued... 
SEE PICTURES

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire