vendredi 25 mai 2012

Jean Charest prepares to depart political life ...

By Bernard Bujold (LeStudio1.com) - 
My prediction as of May 24, 2012 is as follows: "Jean Charest will announce its final withdrawal from political life by the next day and the Liberal Party will hold a leadership convention to late summer and elections will be held probably in spring 2013 or to end in December 2012. 
The bets are open! 
Proof that there is a movement towards the exit for Jean Charest: the former right-hand Monique Jerôme Forget said that the Prime Minister should had to talk to students. This statement is another sign that the Liberal Party is in a change mode. The question: Who will be the next leader? 


DECLARATION OF MONIQUE JERÔME-FORGET: 
Minister of Finance (2007-2009), President of the Treasury Board (2003-2008) under the Liberal government of Jean Charest. 
WE MUST GO BACK 
 "Frankly, I have no solution except to start over. Humility has its virtues, sometimes you have to retreat, but the government does not recede completely. Three beautiful young people who represent the students are very talented, but they do not have to be a trade negotiator and they are now learning. If I were the Prime Minister, I would call the three young, he should meet them. Why does not he? I do not know. The government is currently caught in this crisis, I know they are there and there's nothing else on the agenda. I'm like everyone else, very shaken, because our youth, we can not beat them, it is our future, our wealth, we love, we want them to succeed. Is that only an election could fix it? I do not know. I was approached for mediation, I look both speakable and on the government side. It should have been settled there two months ago. Throwing stuff away gets dirty. "
Photo 1: Michelle Dion and Jean Charest ;
Photo 2: Monique Jerôme Forget;
Photo 3: Jean Charest ;
See story Le Journal of Montreal
View site National Assembly of Quebec ;

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire