samedi 3 juin 2017

INTELLO VISITOR IN MONTREAL


INTELLO VISITOR IN MONTREAL -
By Bernard Bujold-
I like to believe that I have an "intellectual" side, and a dozen times a year, I visit the Grande Bibliothèque in Montreal, especially for the annual sale of books (May 31 to June 3, 2017). 
Each time during this sale, I come back with one or two finds and this year I brought back the book: GROWN UP DIGITAL by Don Tapscott (2009) $ 2. 
As I am also a supporter of a balanced life, after the work of the mind, I allowed myself a stop to play the swings of the Quartier des spectacles. A kind of return to my childhood in Gaspésie... 
And as the sport get you hungry, I then stopped at a new pizzeria that just opened nearby and that was just giving free samples... A subsidiary of Nestlé, the same company that owns Nespresso. Next time, I bring my faithful Ulysses with me for the pizza! 
SEE PHOTO ALBUM

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire