lundi 29 juillet 2013

The best year of my life ...


by Bernard Bujold (LeStudio1.com) -
A radio station in Montreal (CBC) recently asked its guests of the day what was the best year of their lives? The death of a relative or acquaintance, such as Luc Beauregard or victims of Lac Mégantic, also makes us think especially about this kind of philosophical question... 
Personally, my best year of life was the one of 1984. Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney was elected on September 4, 1984 and I found myself in his team in Ottawa since I been a faithful organizer of the campaign, in New Brunswick. 
The atmosphere in Ottawa was amazing and the whole 1984 Brian's team felt that the future belonged to us and that we could change the world! In my case, there were also the recent birth of my two children in 1982 and 1983, and all expectations that are attached to a new family. 
The memories of this year are among the warmest memory of my life. 
Unfortunately, no I have not changed the world... 
And you, which is the best year of your life? 
Photo 1: Bernard Bujold - Ottawa (1984);
Photo 2: Brian and Mila Mulroney - Baie Comeau (1984);
See pictures from 1984 ;

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire