mercredi 1 juillet 2020

MY BIRTHDAY - 28 JUNE 2020


MY BIRTHDAY - 28 JUNE 2020 -
By Bernard Bujold -
I love birthdays and especially presents... 
Ulysses gave me this year a surprise golden gift! I waited until the evening of my birthday to open it. The secret gift is a magnificent Trump 2020 GOLD card! This card will be a source of inspiration until November 3rd, and then it will represent a symbol of Donald Trump's victory! 
For me, Donald represents the only remaining link with civilization. But if I admire him, I don't envy him. Personally, I would have given up a long time ago because I hate quarrels, but Donald has a special energy, a warrior's character. We are at a time of polarization of ideas, differences in life values between the races of humanity and the global containment surrounding the Coronavirus has completely destroyed our civilization. For these reasons, being a warrior is ultimately the only way to survive, and perhaps save us from the end of the world! 
Since March 2020, humanity has been in "survival" mode and the "living" mode has disappeared. Living means taking "pleasure" in the accomplishment of daily life. Travel, eating out at restaurants, shows, shopping, work and everything else are no more fun to do. The goal of organized life has become that of survival. But you have to enjoy life in the NOW moment otherwise it's really the end! 
What do the next years hold in store for me? To be continued, but for the moment I'm enjoying my golden card. 
Thank you to all of you for your good wishes and to Ulysses for his wonderful gift! 
SEE PHOTOS OF THE EVENING 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire