mercredi 1 juillet 2020

TO MOVE OR DIE A LITTLE...


TO MOVE OR DIE A LITTLE... 
By Bernard Bujold-
I've always considered that moving is dying a little; and emptying a storage locker is an even harder death than just moving... 
This is my experience at the end of June 2020 and I had to search in my depths to find the energy and courage to do it. 
In the end, I succeeded and you could say that afterwards it is a form of rebirth, life after death... 
You also make discoveries when you empty a storage locker! In my case, while looking at photos from 2004, I tried to track down on Facebook a photographer with whom I had collaborated and whom I had found friendly. 
I found her again! 
She died in May 2009 of cancer, she was 46 years old (Nancy Lessard). 
Have a good summer 2020 and a good moving to those who will have to live the experience this season!  
SEE PHOTOS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire