samedi 11 juillet 2020

NATHALIE BONDIL - THE REAL WOMAN


  
NATHALIE BONDIL - THE REAL WOMAN 
By Bernard Bujold - 
In my mind, Nathalie Bondil has always represented what a woman should be. 
I have known Nathalie since 2007 when she was appointed Director of the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts replacing Guy Cogeval. 
I have always liked Nathalie's style and have had the opportunity to share many social evenings with her. I remember a gala dinner where I invited her to the table of the company I represented (Air France), which sponsored the Picasso exhibition presented at the Museum. I had noticed the very human side of Nathalie, who got up from the table during the evening to rescue an old man who had fallen on the dance floor. Nathalie Bondil is both very human and a great humanist. 
At another event, I had photographed her with her daughter. She had asked me for a copy of the photo and she told me she would return the favour one day, so much she appreciated the image... 
I have always loved the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and I have always kept in touch with Nathalie, even if since 2010, I am in another life. 
I am sad about the situation surrounding Nathalie's management style but I am not surprised because Nathalie Bondil is a kind of modern warrior who : "...has never played to lose...". The success of the Museum is proof that her style is the only way to win!
SEE PHOTOS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire